How do i get him to understand? adult content

my hubby and i have been attempting to be intimate for a few weeks now, at first it hurt a little depending on the position. now its seems i cant finish, is that normal? and how can i make him understand that its not him thats the "the problem"

please help this is my first preg and idk whats going on with my body

sorry tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Just keep telling him until he understands. Blame it on the pregnancy. He can understand that

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• it could just be the change in the hormone levels and maybe you could look up some things and show him that this is not him it's just some thing that is a normal process of pregnancy.I hope that helps!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• How far along are you? Everything from increased blood flow, to the weight and pressure, to changes in hormones can affect your sex drive and sensation. Hopefully it will go right back to normal once you've recovered from giving birth and are getting some sleep.

If it is any consolation, tell him that a lot of women think sex is better after a baby...at least that was true for me! Better after each baby.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• im in my fourth month, it started hurting within the lastmonth and n ow it just takes me so long. which it never used to,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have the same problem. why not please him in a different way. cause my hubby cant even put it in with out me saying och that hurts. my doctor told me that i am really tight and it was normal. to me it felt like i was a virgin again and that time hurt lol...
    momma2besohappy

Answer by momma2besohappy at 12:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Its totally normal and being pregnant should help him understand. Maybe you need to try different positions. Guys get REAL insecure sometimes when they can't make their girl finish, so maybe boost his ego a bit in other ways, letting him know its really the pregnancy and not him. Also for me personally, more foreplay helps so maybe try that. Good luck, hope it gets better!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• and i always want him, its like i cant get enough but hes afraid hes hurting me and/or set cuz hes "finishing" to soon (anytime beforeme is toosoon to hiM)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Have him get you off with foreplay. Sex hurt for me in the 4th and 5th month. Then at the end of my 6th month till the end i couldnt get enough. Maybe have the doctor explain it to him
    shaylamatull

Answer by shaylamatull at 1:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Explain that during pregnancy, the blood vessels in the genitourinary area dilate and that can have a detrimental effect on sexual response.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'd just keep telling him until he realizes pregnancy has a tendency to change a lot.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2011