Odd questions that make you stop for a nano-second and wonder...

Here's some of mine:

If my dog ain't afraid to chase a 10-point buck, a pissed off raccoon or corner a cat.... why does she jump like her tail is on fire if she sees a spider going across the floor?

Why is it that can I drink 2 cups of caffeinated coffee in the morning and go back to sleep and sleep HARD - but if I have 1/4 cup after 8PM, I'm up till 3 in the morning?

Does McDonalds double cheeseburgers giver EVERYONE gas?

How did *I* become the cool aunt in the family?

Who designed the bathroom hand-dryer with extraordinarily high G-forces and decided that blowing all that water on a woman's shoes would be okay?

Why do I feel like I've missed a small pleasure in life when I open a bottle of water and it don't go "chhhh" like soda does?

Sooooo ... what are some of the off-the-wall questions that cross your mind sometimes??

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• what idiot had to do these things to make people have to put certain warning labels on items that shouldn't have one? you warning don't inhale or don't digest... who was stupid enough to do these things!! oh and the new commercial for the 911 rules on whats and emergency. my question is what the hell are these people calling about that we need to remind people that this is for emergencies???
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LOL....I also love the "ccchhhhh" sound of an ice cold Pepsi being opened...sends shivers down my back.....

Why does my chihuahua act like he's all big and bad, barking all loud FROM UNDERNEATH MY BLANKETS WHERE HE IS HIDING? lol
    Why do so many women FREAK OUT about thier man watching porn? It's not that big of a deal lol
    Why can I watch infomercials all day long but can't sit through 5 min of football?
    Why does everyone think that a pregnant belly is public property? If another person touches my stomach I am going to LOSE IT!
    Why does MIL call ME to find out how DH is doing? He has a phone and she has the number

GREAT question lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Wendy's advertising "Natural" cut fry's???? Is there an artificial cut to french fry's??? How can something be new and improved if its a brand new product on the market?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Why does a really good song come on the radio just when you're about to get out of the car?
    Why does replacing a roll of toilet paper seem like an insurmountable task to a man?
    Why do I love strawberries and strawberry pie, but I HATE strawberry ice cream?
    Why does Wal-Mart have 50 registers, but only 4 lanes open?
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I love your dog question its freaking funny.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Why could my kids care less about having my attention, but as soon as I get on the toilet they're banging down the door?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Why do men think pregnancy and giving birth is nothing but when they get a simple cold they act like their dying?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• why are the side effects to a drug seem worse than the symptom they are curing?
    why is one of the side effects for restless leg syndrome compulsive need to gamble???? my leg doesn't twitch anymore but i just cant stop buy these scratch offs!!!! hahahahaha!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• why does a mothers kiss have some freaky healing power for boo-boos?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Why is it that when someone swears they say "Pardon my French"?
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2011