Do you snoop for presents?

I'm debating whether or not I should. I know he bought something for me at a jewelry store yesterday, but I don't know what.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 6:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't I like to be surprised
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 6:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I do :( but it always ends up ruining the surprise, so I try really hard not to, dh has learned to wrap anything the moment he brings it in the house because I wont open it, just shake em! :) SO even though I am trying to not be a snooper, I say don't do it, wait for the surprise!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• don't snoop!11 then what if you don't like it! you will be upset for the next month!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 9:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Oh don't ruin it for him that is not fair!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• No way, I like the surprise. And I hate trying to "act" surprised when I'm not...really ruins it for me.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I not only DON'T snoop, I actually will ask where the gift is hidden so that I don't find it on accident. The surprise is better than the gift, a lot of the time.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2008