Birth Control

I currently have the Mirena IUD. I am having it removed.
What is the best PILL form of Birth Control? Which ones have you tried, how did they make you feel?
I am not interested in any methods besides "the pill".

kazmia

Asked by kazmia at 12:34 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• do not do the mini pill! It has the highest pregnancy rate. I got pregnant fast on it. It wasn't affective for me and I took it right.

That have that new low hormone pill that's out can't think of the name right now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I and using the copper IUD but before that I actually got so sick on the pill that I switched to the nuva ring, I think between the two they are the easiest forms and least forgetful.
    woahmama

Answer by woahmama at 12:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Lo-Ovral has worked great for me for many years. The one time I switched up pill I switched to YAZ and that was bad. I have gallstones and liver issues because of it.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I had the best luck on the mini pill. I got pregnant shortly after switching to ortho tri cyclen.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Mircette was always good.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011