Do you ever just want to brag?

I am seeing a strikingly handsome young man and although he's got the confidence of a bull in his career and about life in general he has this sweet personality, a smile and laugh that can put anyone at ease. He's just good to the core. :) He never looks for any bad in anyone and is quite talented musically. Then he has this sexual magnatism that is indescribable. I love it when the switch flips and its just him and me.....I dont see how he has so much energy to balance everything and be such a positive energy to everyone he's around. It's such a delicious treat to strip that suit and tie off all 6'3" of his slender, ultra sexy body. Mmm thank goodness for younger men who love older women. lol (we're 8 yrs apart.) So see....I could have kept all that to myself but whats the fun in that? As if he wasn't already about as close to perfect as he is....he hasnt used all his charming qualities to sleep around. Im the second woman he's ever slept with. Ahhhhh lucky me. =) I am so in love with him. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• well lucky you does he have a twin??? haha
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• sounds perfect
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Lucky you!!!! Any of his friends single that are like him???? lol
    shaylamatull

Answer by shaylamatull at 1:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Awesome I am happy for you!
    I adore my man too, and I often marvel at how amazing and perfect (for me) he is. I love him so dearly!!!
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 1:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Good for u girl keep him happy and he will keep you smiling
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 5:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• BRAG whenever you feel like it. He's your man and your proud to be with him. All that don't like your bragging are just jealous.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Ha Ha I'm so glad it was taken as a light hearted fun post. He makes me feel so good about myself and has encouraged me to pursue things in my life I was becoming content to let fall to the way side. You ladies keep bragging on your guys....they're few and far between but there are still some left.  And,  no ladies...he only has sisters.  lol

happy

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011