It's so different this time!

Alright , so my bf and I went out & bought stuff for an apartment we are going to be getting this summer. I'm really excited. Why am I excited this time when I wasn't when my son's father and I did it ? I wasn't excited at all when I went out and bought stuff for our apartment when I was with my son's dad. I feel guilty in away bc it's my son's dad!

I do believe I have true love this time. I really do. I sometimes feel guilty that I didn't have true love with my son's dad. Has anyone else experienced this ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• when it just works it works don't feel guilty about being excited about this it's a fresh start and a new begining for you! and just enjoy the moment and the now lovely apartment that you and your new man made for your son!! enjoy!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes. Happened with my ex fiance. I wasnt happy about getting stuff for your place but when i got a place of my own I was extremely excited.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It happens. No worries. Just enjoy.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It happens all the time. You arent with your son's dad for a reason. So enjoy the time you have with your new man
    shaylamatull

Answer by shaylamatull at 1:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thanks so much for the supportive & uplifting answers! I just feel so guilty sometimes that I'm not with his dad. I guess its because my parents are still together and I'm 23! lol So I didn't want my son to have step parents, but I guess if he has to have one at least he's going to have a great step dad, right ? :) Thanks so much ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2011