Annoying smells...

What are some smells that just bug the crap out of you? Or you REALLY enjoy, I'm not talking about flowers etc on the enjoy ones I want some off the wall ones lol.

I can't stand the smell of Palmers Cocoa Butter Makes me want to vomit literally.

I love the smell of gasoline, classic car vehicle exhaust, and sometimes my own farts lol

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 12:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Raid, paper mill, skunks are things that I don't like the scent of.

I love the smell of cedar, pine needles baking in the sun, and driving past an apple orchard when the apples are almost ready to be picked.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Vanilla, lavender and cinnamon both make me want to puke.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I HATE the a/c in the car..... musty gross. Also my sons school lunch bag and back pack always smell ishy and make me gag
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I HATE the smell of cigarette smoke

I LOVE the smell of bleach
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I hate the smell of cinnamon apples, I love the gasoline, brand new shows (never been worn)
    shaylamatull

Answer by shaylamatull at 1:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• my kids grandparents live in a town with a meat packing plant and it reeks makes my stomach turn, , when somebody has been drinking the night before and they don't shower..so like the day old booze/beer smell makes me cringe

I like the smell of a fresh lit cigarette and the smell of gas
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• almond cherry hand soap. i bought some like a year ago and loved it for about the first few weeks, after that i gagged everytime i had to smell it for some reason. i'll never buy it again!! and the smell of bandaids or bandages makes me want to puke!!! and the smell of new things like a car or shoes or something...blahh!!!

i love anything with a fruity smell, vanilla, cinnamon, beachy scents
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I hate the smell. Of liver and onions
    ukeepmegoing

Answer by ukeepmegoing at 1:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Lavender is a horrible smell to me lol. One weird smell I like is the smell of an elementary school building. you know, the smell of glue, construction paper, crayons, markers, that you smell when you walk into the building. It reminds me of childhood lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i hate cucumber melon scent
    i love the smell of lemon pine sol
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2011