Cramping at 35 weeks is it normal?

xmizbadx

Asked by xmizbadx at 1:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• dont fret. I expericenced cramping 3 times at 35,36 and 37 weeks. The doc told me it's quite normal and common.However better observe it closely to make sure there 's not a whole lot of bleeding or anything...but since its very late in your pregnancy, if you start cramping and it's time for the baby to come, and that cramping continues to worsen and then starts shifting in to those contractions that just may be the beginning of labor.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I thought at the time I was goinmg into labor and I needed a c-section, and the last thing I wanted was to spend ther next few days in the hospital for them to stall or perform a c-section ahead of time!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes pretty normal. If they become regular and are coming every 5-10 mins then you need to go to L&D.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2011