Does anyone have a bread machine

I need one for my newly diagnosed celiac disease child. He wants his breads back, but he can only have gluten free foods. He has lost around 5 pounds in the last 2 months. I am not working right now, so can someone please send me some informaion bout this. I have tried to get a job, but thats a lil hard during the kindergarden hours. Thanks... And GOD BLESS

jesusfreak27

Asked by jesusfreak27 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Health

• Goodwill always has them. In my area they are really cheap-around $5. You'll juist have to check to make sure they have the paddles.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I have never made gluten free bread but I have bought things from the glutenfreepantry.com They have some wonderful products and the brownies/cake mixes are wonderful. Once you get the hang of gluten free cooking and products you will find it a lot easier to cook for him.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 7:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2008