Okay ladies with a commitment phobia...

So, I'm married now...however, I was always scared to be committed to one guy. Yup, believe it or not, I was. I could handle dating for years upon a time, being engaged didn't bother me, but making that final step into marriage...I didn't think I was ever going to get there.

Dumped by my ex-fiance (which killed me) because I didn't want to get married, and kept pushing back the dates, yada yada yada.

I found my DH later on. Got pregnant, got engaged...and still didn't want to tie the knot. Then he said he didn't care if it was a huge wedding or if we went to the court house. This may sound all redneck, but, we went to the court house...lol I could barely handle it.

But, anyways, do you all want this "white fairy tale wedding"? I think back to if we would have had this wedding, I'm 99.8% sure I would have bailed. lol

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I did the court house thing twice. neither of those lasted very long. I think I'm finally ready to have that small in the backyard white wedding with my fam and closest friends. I keep pushing the date back. I'm really nervous about taking the final plunge with someone I really care about.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i wanted a committed relationship badly, but i didn't care how i got it. we basically eloped, had a tiny ceremony, and i wouldn't have changed a thing. i hate the big ceremonies, i would rather do a courthouse thing!!
    mrstheriault

Answer by mrstheriault at 3:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I lived with my partner for 13 years before we married. We already had our home and responsabilities. For me, a big fairytale wedding would have been an utter waste of time. We married and only invited our parents, siblings and their families to the event. It turned out to be a memorable day :)
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2011