Why doesn't he just show it? Well here is your answer

Does this answer the question clear enough or is she right and birthers would question the ink if they were holding the OG BC in their hands?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics/

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims - " But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago. "

This is just a piece of the interview.

trippyhippy

Asked by trippyhippy at 2:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• They won't release THE ORIGINAL but they will provied COPIES which is what all states will do.
    The whole "birther" thing is like a witch hunt....Its Salem all over again. ANd the "birthers" are desperate paranoid and pitiful people.
    "The Donald " Trump brought up this issue a few days ago and that reawakened all the "birthers" and made them go out and spew their paranoia again.Sad.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I don't see what is so hard to do here. I have my original birth certificate and so does my dh. We have all 3 of our kids original birth certificates.. If it was just the fact that they didn't have what most people want to see it would be different but McCain had to prove he was a citizen, his grandma said she was in Kenya to see his birth, his records are now sealed and the fact that there are many records about his college years at suspect, many are sealed.
    Personally, right now I don't care. Can't say I believe it either way. there is way more important things to tackle right now and I don't want this to be a a part of the GOPs campaign. It's a polarizing question and because of the way Democrats campaign(dirty) we will have enough to deal with as it is. I say let Donalds people work on it in the background. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sooooo is Hawaii the ONLY state that doesnt have regular, signed,  birth certificates?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• One more time. If you're upset about this being an issue again, you need to blame the DEMOCRAT governor of Hawaii who insisted on making it an issue again by insisting he could produce the document that most people had stopped thinking about over a year ago.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I get the sneaky feeling that there are some on the left side of the aisle that are trying to spoon feed the right some rhetoric so they can B&M about irrelevant things. Liberals seem to be the one's that drudge this up constantly.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• crap sent too soon. i have a copy of MY birth certifcate from LA and my hubbys from AL and thok EXACTLY the same and both are signed with a sate seal. Not a computer generated piece of paper :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I do too, momof. It even has my foot prints on it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• blame the DEMOCRAT governor of Hawaii who insisted on making it an issue again by

~agree
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My children's are actual certificates with all the names and such. My son's is a computer print-out, but it has the raised seal and the notary and all the offical info needed to make in a "real" document.

Sorry. Not buying this. A COLB can be issued to any child within a year of their birth no matter where they were born as long as one of the parents was a resident of the state the year prior and the year after the child's birth. He never complied with the Senate's request to produce the documents like McCain did. He's still skirting the issue. His entire past is so deeply shrouded that it could hide a B-47. There's more to this issue than this one piece of paper.

I'm sure you'll vote me down. And frankly, I'm beyond caring what you hangers-on think about it. I want the whole truth about this man. All of it. Not the "autobiography". I want the facts.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I thought someone mentioned in a previous post that the Donald supposedly voted for Obama. If he were so suspect of Obama's legitimacy, why bother talking about it now? No worries for me. I'm not listening to the Donald. What up with the Dem in Hawaii bringing it up?

Anyhow, O's BC is the last reason I would continue to vote against him. I have plenty of other reasons to vote against him. First and foremost his insatiable spending habit.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2011