Toobing down the river pregnant

Would you do it? I'm 18 weeks & toobing (well all water sports) is HUGE in my town. I got invited tomorrow kinda early. About 11a, so it's not the hottest time of the day but confidentiality 90 degree & up until 3p.

shynu

Asked by shynu at 2:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its huge where I live too. And no I wouldnt itgeys bumpy u can flip out and the sun will b he us tong up around that time. So no I wpuldnt go
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I mean the sun is beating down hot at that time.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Damn, I really wanna go. Or any type of swimming. Every pool in town is ridiculously crowded w pee happy kids, so not really fun at the pools.
    shynu

Comment by shynu (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm in Texas and toobing is huge here. I toobed all the way to my 6th month with my youngest. I wore a hat, we have the floating cooler so I had plenty of water and good sunscreen. You're floating on a river ...it isn't like water skiing.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:36 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• ive been told that while preg you should keep up with normal activities that you did before you got preg, if you tubed b4 why not, obv wouldnt do it 36 weeks preg but yea, youll be sitting in a tube, floating like ^that lady said lol
    Zombi3Princ3ss

Answer by Zombi3Princ3ss at 12:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• kay, when you hit a rapid and flip out and hit a rock...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Depends which river. I'm not doing any white water rapids lol. The river I usually float on daily doesn't have crazy flips. That's the other river in town that EVERYBODY hurts themselves on.
    shynu

Comment by shynu (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• When I go tubing, we are lying on our stomachs. Isn't that how you hold on? My family hauls ass on that boat when we go. I always wipe out, and we use the lake. FOR ME, I'd say no.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No, that's not toobing. That's definitely a more extreme water sport.
    shynu

Comment by shynu (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You are so rude. Yes it is tubing. I live in MN, we have 10,000 lakes. I'm not stupid. It's a big deal out here. It looks to me like you already have your answers, and you just ask these questions to find people who agree with you, and you attack everyone else.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011