Weird period..

ttc1, 28 yrs.. i had a very weird period last month.. i started 4 days early which is so very weird.. it started with light red n brown spotting.. then changed to light period after 2 days then a normal flow after 2 days again.. dont know how to count the first day of my cycle now :(

can u mommies or mommies to be tell me how do i count it??

Love to all <3

Shefali83

Asked by Shefali83 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• mine was a week late, but did the same thing you described yours did. it went the normal amount of days for me, but not the normal flow, so i just counted from the day it first started the spotting, and it seems to be right on. ovulation day was consistent too. if you're keeping track like i am, just write down that the flow was different, mark the days, and count from spotting day as day one again. good luck!
    mrstheriault

Answer by mrstheriault at 3:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i think i ovulated 3-4 days after this weird period ended.. but just dunno when i should expect my af now
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 3:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i think i ovulated at the "normal" time for me after a "normal" period, even tho it was light, like yours. and 3-4 days after the end sounds "normal" too. if you're a "regular" 28 dayer, just count from day one of the period and expect it around day 28 (or whatever your norm is). that's what i'm doing right now! i figure if it doesn't come around the usual time this month, i'll go see a doctor and i recommend that for you too. i did ttc this month, so we'll see! gl to you as well :)
    mrstheriault

Answer by mrstheriault at 7:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• good luck to u tooo..lesse wht happens.. have my fingers crossed...
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 3:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2011