Bassinet is defective. Want a new one?

I bought a bassinet from amazon. which is a defective piece. I have informed them about the same but they don't have a replacement for the same. They told me you have to choose among others. I don't like any of them. I had wasted so many days searching a pink bassinet. Please recommend me some good bassinets. I don't want my first child to be in something i don't like.

morrisfrancoise

Asked by morrisfrancoise at 4:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I got this really awesome bassinet from Burlington Coat Factory for about $150. It is beautiful dark wood with gender neutral linens. It comes with a handy lift out Moses basket and diaper changer insert. The woven baskets underneath and side pocket carryall come in handy. It's also on wheels! I move that thing all over the place. :) It's also a space saver. My LO is still in it at 4 months old. I'm thinking of moving him to the portable crib we got next month.

Good luck!
    LisaNSienna

Answer by LisaNSienna at 7:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thanks for the suggestion...checked it...friends keep your suggestions coming.
    morrisfrancoise

Comment by morrisfrancoise (original poster) at 7:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Get a refund from amazon or a credit and use it for other items. Then buy pink linens, skirt, etc for any bassinet. I just Googled pink bassinets and saw some adorable skirts that you could use. Just an idea............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Check out this Sweet Petite Baby Bassinet Set in pink .  I had ordered for a bassinet from this site for my little daughter. Their collection is wonderful and the bassinet was shipped promptly and was safely packed. I usually get items for my two kids from this site. It is well known in my group of friends and we always recommend it to our friends and relatives.

isa_edwards

Answer by isa_edwards at 6:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011