Took antibiotics to recover from STD and found out I am pregnant?!

Hi, mommies? I really need your advice here.
I contacted a STD from my bf. When doctor prescribed me antibiotics and injection, she cautioned me to check if I am pregnant or not. For a week, I waited to test myself. Obviously, burning and itching got worse. So when the week ended, I tested, the result was negative. After an intense bombardment of antibiotics, I got recovered of the symptoms. Then 2 days later I tested myself, I found out I am pregnant. I am over thirty and it is my first time to get pregnant in my life. When my bf and I first met we wanted to have a baby. Even though he has got too much baggage, I accepted him. For 3 weeks, he had stopped his contact with me because he said I was bossy to and jealous of him. I guessed he disappeared with his ex-girl who works as a secretary for his sister and kept calling him and he had to switch of his phone while with me which was not a good sign of relationship. So basically, I wanted to stop my relationship with him. Now I am pregnant and told him about it yesterday. he is very happy about it and blaming me for being jealous. I have 2 questions:
1. If I give birth, will the baby have any series desease and disability which I dont really really want?

2. I thought I could discontinue my pregnancy because of fear of damage to my baby and dump my bf and be really carefully with my future relationship. What do you think about my thought?

maamaa3

Asked by maamaa3 at 4:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It really depends on the STD and medication you were given. I don't believe in abortion personally, but it's your life.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 5:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• keep your baby dump ur boyfriend....after all its his fault u got the STD..never never never kill a baby no matter what......its still has a beating heart
    dezz0922

Answer by dezz0922 at 5:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You will have to ask a doctor about the Pregnancy/baby.
    It is totally up to you if you want to abort the baby.
    Get rid of the boyfriend

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• like one of the other irls said it dependson the std, forinstance HSV, if you get that w hile your preg the baby is at highr riskof getting the infection, and if you have an outbreak around deivery time you have to have a C section, talk to your dr for sure. a lso good site to use is WWW.WebMd.com they have tons of stuff on there about everything
    Zombi3Princ3ss

Answer by Zombi3Princ3ss at 12:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011