What is wrong with me?!?! A very dear friend of mine invited me to stay for a couple of days and I'm about to ruin things.

I've been kinda stressed out lately so he invited me to come over and stay at his place for a couple of days. I'm very fond of him, we talk a lot, he really wants get me a break. There's a lot going on in my life right now and I don't handle all that very well. Earlier he made a delicious smoothie for me and had me try it, asking whether I wanted more strawberries in it. And I caught myself thinking: "It'll taste much better if I sucked it off you lips." I didn't say anything, but went through like 8 shades of red. Very awkward moment. He was like "What? What is it?" And I'm just BS-ing something to get out of it. His spare time is precious and he choose to spend some with me. I feel like a dirty intruder now and don't know what to do. What's wrong with me? -I know, I know. Sex can be a great stress reliever. But it's not what I want. My thoughts are constantly all over the place and I feel really ... uhg! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• So you do not want to get into a relationship with him? But he is a good friend? Might have to tell him the truth why you are acting this way.

Answer by louise2 at 5:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• For me he sounds like a nice guy who really wants to give u a break but he has an agenda with you he want to have sex with u which can be great seeinhg that there is a lot going on in your life but if u in a comminted relationship I say. Don't go rather be safe than sorry but if u single go for it just practise safe sex and don't think of your relationship with this guy as a start of a nuwe thing its only a one night sand but I would advise u not 2 go because u and I know its all bout sex when you get there he can help you forget about your problems only for that while but when you gone or away from him your problems are still there or even greater. Good luck
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 5:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My advice?? Put a little rum or vodka whatever in a smoothie....take a bath, use the shower head, the fingers whatever ansd self love yourself, then relax a little more, finish the smoothie then take up his offer and relax and talk with no sexual frustration! GL!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 5:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I agree with Louise :)
    kelbo1989

Answer by kelbo1989 at 6:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2011