How was your weekend?

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

We got back home yesterday and man was it muggy here in Michigan!!! We actually hit a record high of 84 degrees yesterday!!

Now today have to do laundry and clean house.

Have a great day everyone

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My weekend was great. My 4 year old played her 1st soccer game and scored on Saturday, Sunday I spent the day playing outside with my kids, we had a lot of fun!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Good Morning :)

Saturday was pretty hectic, but thankful I was able to relax a bit yesterday. All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. I hope you have a wonderful day too!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 7:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes, it was good. I'm only off from work 2 weekends a month and I had this one off. Dh and I drove to Bossier City, La & went to the Boardwalk. Stayed overnight at a hotel there and did some shopping and dined there. It's nice there this time of year, just a little windy. We live a little over an hour from there, so we go at least twice a year. It was a short trip, but still nice to get away!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 7:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• We had a beautiful weekend. Grilled out both days. Went baby shopping with a very beautiful young lady AND my hubby took the kid AWAY for a few hours so I sat outside and read my book!!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011