:) How many women on here have ever posted a question, or thread in the forum to prove a point to their husbands?!

Jw :) I know I have lol (but only when it helps me win) hahaha

kelbo1989

Asked by kelbo1989 at 6:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i did once. we have a disagreement on what strawberry-shortcake is. he thinks its pie-crusts, layered with strawberries/cream (like his momma makes). i told him that wasn't it, anymore than using the little packaged sponge cakes they sell in the produce aisle isn't it, either. a shortcake is like a biscuit, only bigger and flakier. i showed him all of Southern Living's recipes for shortcakes...
    so i asked the question on CM, and the majority agreed with me.

didn't change anything, though...BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW MOMMA DOES IT!!....whatever.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have a couple of times about how much responsibility 6 & 7 year olds should have. I show him all the answers and no matter how many of you agree with me, he only pays attention to the 1 or 2 of you that side with him. Makes me laugh, but he is making progress and I thank you all for your input.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I did once. DH was worried about dd being too aggressive bc she isnt intimidated by boys lol.

Answer by gemgem at 9:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2011