Anxiety attacks?

do you have them and what do you take(if anything) and do for them?

I am currently taking Wellbutrin for them

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• I do and have xanax for when I have one
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I used to have panic attacks pretty frequently. I've tried different meds, but nothing has worked as sucessfully as therapy and exercise!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• When I was married I used to have a lot of anxiety attacks, and I didn't do anything for them, but since I divorced him and started to learn about vegetables and spices I don't have that problem and I don't need any medication. For anxiety you can make some fennel tea, or for stress you can use banana, cauliflower, chicory(is strong coffee), endive, escarole, garlic /onions, ginger, kale, /collards, mushrooms, mustard greens.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I used to have them all the time. I was on Prozac and Wellbutrin for them and depression. I have learned to control the anxiety without the meds through therapy. I maybe have one or two attacks per year now and that is only if I am super stressed. I hated the way the meds made me feel like a zombie all the time.
    CandyceG

Answer by CandyceG at 6:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I used to have them quite a bit some of the things I do to prevent/stop them are Yoga,Talk Therapy,walking,finding time for myself,fruits/veggies.G/L :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Ive been blessed to have never had an anxiety attack.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have panic/anxiety attacks infrequently and normally I am able to meditate my way out of them.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I use breathing techniques to calm myself. I was on Cymbalta for a while, but take nothing now.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011