A Mother's Job...

is NEVER DONE!!! Here I thought it would be so much easier in the Spring to keep the kids busy and active. However I forgot the part about digging out the skates and bikes, buying new helmets, scraped knees and kids that don't want to eat because they think their fun will stop. UGGG!!! I wish us MOMS got our own special season. I would name it TRANQUILITY. What would you name our season?

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG I totally know where u are coming from!!!! I think it only got worse in the spring!!! All I hear is MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM all day long. B
    IloveBilly

Answer by IloveBilly at 9:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I know what you mean and it seems like you just get done picking up or cleaning up and they come behind you and make another mess
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• lol I hear you! I have just had my 4th child (little bum came early too!!!) and I often feel like I am always doing something! Yesturday I had had enough and was is a pretty bad mood, for no good reason too. I told dh that I need some leave me alone time and went to my room with a snack and watched a show and then had a nap. Thankfully he is willing to give me those moments. So I suppose I would name my season, Leave me Alone Season! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Us Moms have the toughest job ever, it is all worth it though, don't you think? It does get very frustrating when you look around and you can't recognize your house or yard for all the toys, etc. Everytime I put things in order, my daughter goes right behind me and messes it up once more. Sometimes you wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to stop trying to straighten up, lol. Summertime can be a very frustrating time, but it can also be lots of fun.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• All my seasons are named LOVE. (Sounds pretty cheesy, huh?)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• omg my laptop posted that and i didnt even hit the button yet. but to finish what I was saying.......although its rough sometimes, i still wouldnt trade it for anything. I guess my season would be called "WOW 5 minutes,Im excited".
    IloveBilly

Answer by IloveBilly at 9:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• mine would be named flipper because if i was getting a season or break do to whatever i wanted it would be swimming with the dolphins
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• holding cloth bagI agree, I agree, I agree!!!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I agree, but I have something to add...It's hard being a GOOD mom. The mom's who do drugs around their kids, bring strange men around them and abuse them, the not good mom's have it easy.

Oh, and I'd call it Lovertime lol

KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It is very hard at times but very rewarding.MIne would be called ITS MY TIME NOW
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2011