Does anybody else get nervous before their 18-20 week sono?

I remember with my daughter I didn't sleep the night before. I have my 18 sono with my 2nd child today and I feel so nervous. I guess it is the anticipation of finding out the gender, I don't know. Anybody else like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I was the same way its like it decided your life from that point on haha well at least the babys. Good luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 8:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My 18 - 20 week sono was about the 10thone I had with my twins. At that point, they were routine. I had a hematoma in my uterus and was getting them every or every-other week.

I think I was a bit excited with my 1st pregnancy, but it was my 3rd sono with DD and we didn't want to know her sex.  After 2 years of TTC, we just wanted a healthy baby.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes, I got nervous and so did my DH, it is pretty normal. I think I just couldn't wait to see that everything was okay. But, what a relief when you see that beautiful baby and all is just fine. good luck.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think every woman get nervous....just keep faith that everything is well...good luck
    babydoll627

Answer by babydoll627 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I get nervous about all of the tests. For me, I get the most nervous about the GD screening. The ultrasound, I'm excited, but always nervous they'll find something wrong. I have to seriously calm myself for those types of things. I actually wish I would have refused the 20 week anatomy scan this time. It created more tension than it was worth.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:46 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes i got so nervous when i went to find out with my first pregnancy that my hands were sweating lol and on the 22nd of this month im gonna find out what im having im pregnant with baby # 2 and im so nervous and excited to find out im hoping for a boy cus i already have my little girl but whatever it is i will love it the same way :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011