Who all had AF styled cramps in the 2ww and is pregnant?

So, I am either 7 or 9 DPO; my chart has conflicting information according to FF. I got a positive OPK on CD 32, but my Temp didn't "Rise" enough according FF until CD 35. Anyway here is the chart if you want to look at its wackiness.... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mamacyjo

MamaCyjo

Asked by MamaCyjo at 8:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am always crampy in early pregnancy. I never know if it is Aunt Flo about to show or pregnant. This time, I think I went to the bathroom to check for AF a zillion times a day. I also had a wacky cycle. I tested positive about 10 DPO. It was very faint, but was positive.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think I remember cramping with my first 2 pregnancies right around expected AF. It was all a little blurry though, we had quite a bit going on. I am feeling crampy right now though, like AF is gonna start anytime. I haven't gotten a positive FRER yet, but many positive blue dyes and about 99% sure I am pregnant. So cramps or not, you still have a good shot at having a BFP this month!! I would love to hear an update when you find out! GL! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011