HELP!!!! adult content

My hubby and I haven't had sex for 8 days. OMG!! That's way too long for me. I haven't had much of a drive in the last couple of weeks. Over the weekend I brought this to his attention. He said he hasn't had any drive either. We are not cheating on each other we just both work hard.My hubby believes it's because we are in the process of packing and moving out of our first apartment. Can such a transition really kill your sex drive ladies? What can I do to help ME and HIM?

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes - change and anxiety are the biggest reasons people lose their drive. At least you are talking about it. Just give it a little time and it will return. If you can't be sexual - just show affection by holding hands, frequent hugs and letting each other know you love them.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I absolutely think that is a BIG reason why lol You're fine! In fact I hate moving, its almost a garanteed arguement when moving lol Sometimes we actually have to write SEX on the calendar b/c we just get so tired with life. You'll be fine :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• When things get crazy in our lives we've had that happen before. After we realize that we havn't had time for each other we try to set aside a few hours for just us... no problems, no errends just relaxing. Even if we can't have sex, just time to sit down and talk, relax, and cuddle really helps.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Stress does crazy things to our bodies! And communication is great for ANY type of problem in a relationship. Just keep up the dialogue and make sure to plan some couple time whenever you guys get a chance.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Stress can do that. I once head "sex is like pizza- you might not automatically want it, but once you have it its too good to resist"..so put the kid(s) to bed early, light candles (or anything to set the scene) and after some foreplay you may realize you both DO want it, you're just too busy to realize it..good luck :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes, stuff like this can interrupt things. It's great that you talk about it. Make an effort to fit it in soon........maybe as the exciting first time in your new place!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Well sounds like your both exhausted. Things get like that some times.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I agree with the above - it's stress. But just think how you wll be "breaking in" your new home!!!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2011