oh so funny

so whose hubbies are out there hunting today? my husband and fourteen year old stepson are out there. my husband kept telling his son that they were first going to go in back of our house ( we're in the country surrounded by woods) if they don't see anything they will move on. well they went to the back of the house alright. i can look out my kitchen window and still see the great white hunters out there in the woods that is how far they went. i hope to get pictures cuz just how stupid is that? are they afraid of getting lost if they go to far? lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Happy hunting!Stick those antlers on the wall if you get some deer.Take pics.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• LOL! My dh once watched a turkey walk up to the house then said he was going to shoot it from the deck! I told him that was cheating! When he went to get his gun I scared the poor thing away.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yeah we live in the boonies too and my dh wouldn't even have to go in the woods! He could stand on the back or front porch and hunt. Deer gather in our yard all the time! 99% of the time you drive down my road,you're likely to either see or hit one. I learned to go very slow on my road cause I don't wanna dent my new car or hit a deer!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Why does all of this conjure up visions of a sceen from My Cousin Vinnie? lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• jareda69. i already started takin pics from my kitchen window of them in the woods. and about twenty minutes later they came down to the house. they were cold and sat at the kitchen table looking out the sliding glass doors into the woods. lol i don't picture us eating deer meat this season. ha ha
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• LOL!! That's really funny cuz my hubby killed an 8pt this year right out of our back door!! We live in the COUNTRY too!! Like pinkclover, I have learned to drive slow down my road cuz of the deer. I have already hit 2.. ***Correction** The deer ran into ME!! LOL.. :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Am I lucky my husband doesn't hunt? I think I am but I sure would love some of that fresh game meat. Yummy. Mine's too busy putting in overtime for Christmas.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Jodi, get them to go back.You can do it. The weather is too warm maybe.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• oh they went back out have been gone for quite awhile they ventured farther in the woods gee hope they really didn't get lost. his brother lives about five minutes away from us so i have a feeling they walked throught the woods to his house probably warming up there. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008