Concerns

My husband and I just m/c triplets and we had discussed either of us getting fixed after, since we m/c i am not sure if I want to go through with it.... Not sure what to do cause my hubby is dead set against anymore!!!!

babydoll627

Asked by babydoll627 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm very sorry! How are you feeling?

how many do you have now? Not that it really matters.

I understand you probably want more to help with the feeling of the loss.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• between my hubby and myself we have 5 (he has 2 daughters) (I have 2 sons and a daughter)... we never talked bout having any together then we conceived last yr n m/c in may at 20 wks.... just lost triplets on thurs at 7 wks
    babydoll627

Comment by babydoll627 (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If you are not sure, do not do anything permanent. While you are grieving is definitely not the time to decide on permanent decisions. I'd say wait. You can do something else for birth control in the meantime if that is what you're wanting. But wait until the grief is not so fresh and you are BOTH emotionally healed from this experience before you make a permanent decision. Just put this discussion on the back burner for a while and revisit it when you are both in a better frame of mind.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I agree with fancyjane.. dont do anything permenant until you both have some time to heal.. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. That is a terrible expirience.. I hope you both feel better.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am feeling alone at the moment my hubby has already made the appointment to get taken care of .... he said he is doin it for me and all i know is that though we never wanted kids together after i was pg the 1st time i was full of anticipation but we m/c and then when we conceived again and all the same emotions came back only to be shut down again, I NEED HELP!!!!!
    babydoll627

Comment by babydoll627 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011