When will i start showing?

I'm 13 weeks now, i've always been very skinny and i'm not very tall.. my legs are bigger(& hate my skinny jeans) but my tummy is not quite as tight in my clothes yet. i am afraid i will not look 'as pregnant' as i had always hoped..

jayme009

Asked by jayme009 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every body is different. I didnt show till I was 8 months. Once that baby starts growing bigger you'll pop.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You will start to show just be patient. With my first I stuck out my belly I was so eager to look pregnant! lol With each of my 3 pregnancies though I hated the time when you look like you may be pregnant but you could also just be getting chubby. Be prepared for that:(
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• everyone is different I didnt show until late. WHen I was 9 moths people thought I might be 5 months. I didnt get that huge like other woman do. When I was 4 month pregnant I shows as much as some woman posted pics of them when the like 11 weeks. I just had a little bump, thes when I started to show. But people didnt look at me thinking shes pregnant.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Everyone and every pregnancy is different. You can't really anticipate how you'll carry or when you'll show based on body type. With my first, I didn't show until 5 months. And then I REALLY showed. I've always gotten a huge belly with each pregnancy. Some women don't have quite the belly that others have. My friend who is my height and close to my build barely had a belly at all. You can wear pregnancy shirts to increase the pregnant look if you are tired of just looking like you've put on weight. People will typically take a cue from that.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I was at least 5 or 6 months pregnant before I started really showing, before that I just looked fat.
    EBee12

Answer by EBee12 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• id say about 20 weeks is when you will be definetly showing...DONT worry honey youll look pregnant for along time and might even evenutally get sick of it LOL
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 11:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• With my first I didnt show up 6 months.. maybe a tiny bit but not much, up until 6 months I could still where all my normal clothes no problem. Everyones bodies are different and every pregnancy is different. My second pregnancy I showed at about 3 months...
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i am 11 weeks with my second and i am 5 3 and this last week ive started getting a little bump... with my first i started showing like 4.5 or 5 months... this is the pic i took last night... 11 weeks and 1 day. i was self conscious about it at first but hey its there lol

mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• This Picture is BEAUTIFUL mbright!!!!!!! That Babybump is WONDERFUL!! Thank You Sooooo Much for sharing with us!
    and Thank youALL for the Helpful Answers.
    jayme009

Comment by jayme009 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011