S/O Wahhh stalker question

Let's say I have 2 accounts.

If I start a post and then use the other account to start drama with myself, what does CM do?

Do they punish both of me?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• There was someone years ago who I knew who had several accounts and she had them all deleted and she was banned. I would imagine if they can identify someone. She wasnt harassing herself lol but they did catch her.

Answer by gemgem at 8:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'd say yes if they found out , but why would anyone want to start drama with themselves?
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Probably the same reason they down voted me for stating cafemom history.

Answer by gemgem at 9:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• There was a poster who did that recently. Be interesting to see if it continues now that (one of) her accts is deleted.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• blank starePeople do that?! WTH

Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 10:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• They have said that they look for that sort of thing but I don't know if they delete the extra accounts or punish all of them
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• that's not cool cause I have three but can only access one I had one years ago forgot about it & all of sudden I look myself up & there is another account for me that I didn't create... what do I do about reporting it I have a idea of the ones who created it
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• momto4girlz...I was just thinking that if someone started drama with themselves, others would either side with them as the OP or as the anon or other account and end up starting drama for the sake of drama.

Just wondered if it happens (I'm sure it does) and what would be done about it.
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2011