Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband will not stop smoking pot, so he can get a "regular" job oh & also he tells me i'm a stupid,fat,ugly bitch in fron of our dd how can i make him leave?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (16)
  • Tell him to leave. If that doesn't work you could leave. If that's not an option turn his ass in and the police will remove him. You shouldn't have the child around his pot anyway. You could have your child taken from you if the police came and found it unless you let them know that you have no connection to it and don't want it around your child. He is endangering your family.

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • yea i'd make him leave. on a freakin stretcher

    Answer by jodi205 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • I'm sitting here wracking my brain on this one...I even called my SIL for her opinion! She says give him an ultimatum...knock off the bullshit or you want a divorce...THEN FOLLOW THROUGH! It'll be hard...but its better for your daughter...Plus he is emotionally abusing you and mentally abusing your daughter by her having to listen to him degrade her mother.

    Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • If he refuses to leave than you need to leave. Pull yopurself together, make a plan, and walk.

    Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • If youre paying the bills in the home then you can change the locks and put his things out on the porch. When he comes home and makes a scene you call 911 and explain you asked him to leave and he refused and you changed the locks. Explain the situation that he is on drugs and verbally abusive and you dont want that in your home. With any luck maybe theyll even catch him with some on him and itll take care of itself. You can also just call the cops and anonymously tell them he has drugs on him and theyll pull him over or whatever and he will go to jail.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • The advice given by the person to answer before me at 9:09 am is false, you cannot make someone leave your house, especially a husband, whenever you feel like it, whether you pay the bills or not. You also cannot just make a phone call to the police and expect them to rush over and arrest him, they have to get a search warrant first and unless you are in the middle of nowhere where the police have nothing more important to do, they aren't just going to rush right over.

    You need to talk to a divorce lawyer for advice on this! I would leave a guy like that but that's just me.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • what is your lovestory with your husband... reminisce it all again... that may answer your question.. if not ask me again..

    Answer by babykojohnville at 9:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • If you know he is smoking pot and you want to keep custody of your dd, you'd better turn him in.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • You pack his clothes and throw them and him out to the curb. If he refuses to leave call the cops and have him arrested.

    Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • If you tell the cops he is using drugs and abusing you they willl remove him from the home.

    Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.