Another ipod question.....

I asked one last night on where to get free tunes everyone said limewire ok so I downloaded limewire..............now how do I get my songs from limewire to my ipod???? sorry very ipod confused and challenged!! lol thanks for any help

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Limewire is getting them without paying so you know. But you just go to the search function I think and look for music. We use Ares which you can also google and is pretty good.

Answer by gemgem at 9:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ok on limewire click the audio box top left hand corner than under title type the name of the song you want or click on artist and type the artist name and it will search for the song ...make sure you have anti virus though sometimes norton catches one for me

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• also if you downloaded the free I tunes program when you pull it up it should show your name's limewire files it never did this before but for me does now so it should be easy to add songs also if you have cd's you like you can put them in pc and it will save them to your I tunes files we added over 3000 doing that and have about another 2000 from limewire good luck hope this helps

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Do you have "Media Player" on your computer? If you plug in your ipod to your computer, it should automatically ask you if you want to open it with...and one of the options should be media player. Click on that and it'll open up. You'll see options on how to create a music list. If you use Livewire (I use it, too but I paid for the membership), you can just drag all your music selections over to Media Player and then use Media player to make your playlist. Does that make sense? If you need more help, feel free to PM me.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I do the exact same thing. I go to my "Shared Library" on Limewire and then click each song I wanna add to ITunes to play so it goes in the play box at the bottom...then I highlight them all and click "Save" and save them to my computer. After that I go to my ITunes and "import" them.

Easy Peasy.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2008