How to help my memory

I have a presentation to give next week & working on another project that's due in two weeks. Because of cutbacks, I will never get a full-time job at where I work. So now I'm applying for another job. I'm currently living on coffee. Stress is high.

The issue is, I cannot cut stress right now, but I need to retain my memory that is out of sorts. A few weeks ago I got an overdue letter from the library. I never remembered checking out the books. I went twice to the library and finally have a lost claims writeoff since this is my first time. Just this morning I found the books hidden under clothes. The issue is, I don't even remember checking them out!! This is getting bad.

How do I keep my mind (& memory) together during stressful times?

Thanks

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 9:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• I have no idea but I think you need time to relax, rest and just take care of yourself. I know is not easy with everything that you have to do but I think that what you are going thru is just your body letting you know that it needs rest. Good luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Take a hot bath and just relax. Sometimes our brains function better after we take a little break.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Meditation/visualizations.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011