What can I do to spice up my love life with my husband of 6 years?

It feels like we have done it all sometimes ! I wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas to spice things up, not feel like same thing day in day out .

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been married (soon to be) 26 years. We have yet to do it all and explore it all.. lol We are always finding new things to explore and experiment with.

I have found that the best way to keep a relationship spicy as the years pass is... Having open, honest, safe sexual communication. If a couple is always open and honest about: sexual needs, sexual desires, sexual fantasies, things they want to try, things they wan to explore, things they would like to experiment with..etc.. There is never a lack of new things going on..lol A person's sexuality (and therefore a couples) is ever changing (what they like, don't like, want to try.. and so on) as we grow and change so does our sexuality/sexual needs. If a couple is always exploring and experimenting with one another, they never run out of new things to try. I also suggest owning a copy of the unabridged (full text) of the Kama Sutra, such an incredible book to own.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Play a naughty sex game from Sex store.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2011