Venetian Chocolate

I want to buy a new comforter set, its Called Venetian Chocolate, but my walls are sage green do you think it will match or should I paint the walls?

p.s. I hate painting and if I should paint what color should I paint them?

here is the link if you want to look at it.

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2863309&cp=1331605.2623890&view=all&parentPage=family

you'll have to copy and paste

THANKS FOR THE HELP

shoegal

Asked by shoegal at 9:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I like that color (light sage) would look great with the cocoa color that you are thinking of buying ... i looove the HGTV channel & watch it religiously LOL ... u can learn alot from that channel LOL ... xx
    EmilysMom04

Answer by EmilysMom04 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I haven't looked at the link, but I don't think it would look bad. Are your walls a light sage or dark sage?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• They are light sage with dark sage trim
    shoegal

Answer by shoegal at 10:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I hate painting too, but I think it would look better if you did paint. There are a lot of directions you could go though...cream, a light brown, maybe a golden color?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think it would look good. It would remind me of chocolate mint ice cream. Mmm.....
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think that the color's together will look great. Very modern.
    carrieannkichas

Answer by carrieannkichas at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am thinking to throw in a touch of pink somewhere and it would really look professional. The pro's use odd numbers of colors. 1, 3, 5 etc. good luck and have fun.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2008