Ipod shuffle

My son got this for his b-day from an Aunt who said all I had to do was hook it up to the PC to register it, charge it and DL itunes. She already loaded some kids songs on there for him. I have it hooked up to the PC now and it comes up as F drive. Isn't that for a disk? Shouldn't this be under C drive? I'm new at this and really don't know what the hell I am doing, can anyone maybe help? Thanks.

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• My DH takes his shuffle to work (construction HVAC) and hasn't had a problem with it. Maybe you got a bad one Momof03
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It is a F drive because the Ipod itself is a device you are hooking up to the computer. You should be able to get help if you call the customer support number or go online to the site and go to FAQs and it should walk you through.

Answer by gemgem at 9:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Be careful with those. My DD's got those for christmas and they were broken in 6 months. Even though I bought a big case to hold them! When I called Radio Shack about fixing them he said there wasn't really a point and tha they break really easily. Wish I had known that BEFORE they got it. They were so dissapointed when they stopped working.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Thank you both.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008