What does up to 29.99 mean?

tried buying buy one get one free little tikes toys from toys r us and after a hour of fussing about it they didn't let me get it b/c up to 29.99 don't INCLUDE 29.99 what idiots....called 800 toysrus and after speaking to 3 people i am RIGHT and they were buy one get one. I don't know if to go back to they store and bring the print out from the online shopping cart or wait 10 days for toysrus coorperate office to call back. If I wait they will not be on sale anymore and by looking at other reviews/complaints sometime cooperate don't do a thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Shopping

• What is your time worth? How important is it that the company does the right thing?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'd go back and demand to speak to a manager and anyone above them to get what you want. What idiots. Have your phone and their customer service number to call if need be. Find out who the president is (look on their website or google it) and find their corporate email address. Having worked for a rather large company, anytime anyone got a hold of an executives email address, they got what they wanted because executives have a much broader view of what's important. (you the customer). don't let it go...it's simple math and seriously stupid!! good luck!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Go back to the store and show them what you have. Have the 800 number ready in case you need it right there in the store. Stay calm and matter of fact. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Up to $29.99 means anything over that amount doesn't qualify. I'd call corporate again and ask for something additional because now I have to go back to buy something I should have been able to buy in the first place. My time and gas costs something.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• up to 29.99 means it only covers up to that price amount.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2011