SORRY GUYS BUT THIS QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT MY KIDS ITS ABOUT MY PLANTS DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT PLANTS 1 FROZE OUTSIDE CAUSE OF MY DUMB HUSBAND IT WS MY MOM FAV AND SHE GONE NOW WHAT DO I DO:(

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PLANT IS CALLED BUT IT WAS FROZEN WHEN I FOUND IT OUT SIDE MY MOM JUST PASSED IN OCT.AND I HAD GIVIN HER THIS PLAT I'M SO SAD I DON'T WANT TO GO CRAZY ON MY HUSBAND WHAT DO I DO?

LUCY717

Asked by LUCY717 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• slowly thaw it out, add a little bit of warm water, hope for the best.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• It depends on the plant, if it's the type that is a bulb you may have a chance to save it. Follow the other poster's advice and give it some time. I wish you luck, if all else fails there's always a visit to the store to replace it!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2008