She is Physco!!!!

Ok I have a DH that had a baby with a boy whom has been in Iraq all his life....he will be 3 in September and his bio father has seen him 4 times, not his fault he is out there protecting us!! Well let's see so I do not confuse anyone. My brother is married to this Crazy woman, when he married her she came with 3 children. When I married my ex-husband he came with 2 children. Well my step daughter and my brother's wife's son had my little grandson who I am talking about.

I do not want to make this long so I'm going to do my best. She is a family problem (Brother's wife) My brother lives in another state with my parents because he just got out of jail after spending a yr because his sweet wife turned him in for growing marijuana, yes he is still with her, well she lived with me while he was in jail and I kicked her out she is a compulsive liar, anyways my daughter and her despise each other but unfortunately she is still my grandsons grandmother.

Well she kept the grandson this weekend, and when my daughter went to get him he saw my daughters fiance in the truck and stated yelling DA DA well he has been there since grand son was born. We do show grandson pics of his father and tell him that that is daddy but boyfriend he calls DADA well his mother went crazy and told my grand son that he was not DADA he was Anthony and that my daughter needed to correct him on this that he had a daddy and she needed to get her shit together.

Well in my opinion..............I'd like to kill her it's none of her damn business what my grandson calls my daughters fiance and we do show my grandson pics.

Well I was just asking, the other grand mother works for me and it's all I can do to tell her to mind her own business he is just 2 yrs old.........please let me know what you all think..thanks

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 10:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It sounds like the ENTIRE situation is messed up. Everyone needs to MYOB but the child's PARENTS. They need to work it out without interference from anyone else.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• call jerry.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I call y mom and stepmother Mom.... I don't see a problem with him having 2 Daddys. But that is JMO
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• She shouldn't have done that in front of the child. It's totally uncalled for to throw a tantrum in front of the child.

However, mom and dad SHOULDN'T be used in cases where the other parent is involved in the children's lives (and him not being involved for being at war doesn't count). Your SD SHOULD tell her child that her boyfriend isn't dada, but in an age-appropriate way (like pull out a picture and say "sweetie, this is dada. This is Anthony"...

As for her working for you, is it a family owned business? If so, if the two of you don't get along, fire her. It can only cause stress in the office if you two dislike one another.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• OK she is not going to tell her 2 yo not to call him Dada that's all he has ever known, not real daddy's fault when he is older he will know. You are right this is none of my business and it is between the Parents but she my daughter lives with me and comes to me, do I just tell her it's her problem that my sis in law is a B%$ch. She is nothing but a problem
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I call my mother in law mom and my father in law dad and also my parents my god its just a name..............it is sooooo stupid but she always has to start some kind of bull
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011