Name to long

There are Trevino, Trevaughno,Chancellor, Juvaughnathan. What do you think are they to long?

nessa024

Asked by nessa024 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Baby Names

• Last one, yeah. After 8 or 10 letters it just gets ridiculous IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I dont think that any name is too long, My boys have very long names.. here is one of them.. Rowan-Liam Daley Welsh. If you are happy with the name that you have selected the that is all that really matters
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• They just look a little long spelled out. When you actually say them they aren't bad. They might take them a little longer to spell on their own if they're young though lol
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think the last 3 are too long! take it from someone who had to spell Nikkolette in kindergarten. Think about your poor kiddo when naming them, the longer the name the harder to spell, the harder for others to say and the harder it is for them to live with. They are beautiful don't get me wrong but maybe too much for a kiddo
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Trevino is kind of cute. Chancellor is ok (Chance would be an easy nick name). As for the other two, just don't.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 10:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Way too long and jumbled! Those names are crazy. No one will ever be able to pronounce them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Too long, too complicated, too much. This poor child is going to have to say & spell his name for every person he meets for the rest of his life.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Trevino and Chancellor are fine, the others are confusing.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• They are long, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use them. I mean, if you are wanting to call the child by their given name and not a nickname, the length may be a problem. But if you plan on shortening it to a nickname for everyday use, it shouldn't be a problem. As long as you pick much shorter middle names, you should be fine.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Trevino and Chancellor are ok. The other two are just ridiculous. Don't bother voting me down, I don't care.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011