Does anybody know anything about DropShippers and Ebay?

I have heard that you can make money with Ebay if you have a drop shipper... Is this true? What do you sell? How do you work all that stuff?? Where do you find a reliable dropshipper with decent products that will actually sell and what does it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can make money, but it's not like something you can put on autopilot. Listing the auctions and managing them is up to you. I use one of the few places certified by Ebay, that's a big deal because there are so many out there that claim they are "ebay dropshippers" but they're scam sites. There's a monthly fee but they give you 2 wks free to see if you like it before you pay anything. I don't pay for the item until I've been paid by the buyers. I use http://tinyurl.com/ebaydropship

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm not sure if I am answering your whole question here.....dropshippers are trucking companies that make drop shipments for their customers. Usually a dropshipment would be a really big item, like a piano or a swingset. If you sold really large items, then you would need to find a deliver company to make these drop shipments. You charge your customer for shipping and then you pay your delivery company for making the delivery for you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• a drop shipper is just a place/person who holds the merchandise until you sell it. they may own it and you pay them as you sell, or you may pay upfront and they ship when you sell it.

Finding a drop shipper, the merchandise, is up to you. They just ship it when you sell it.

I would be very careful looking for a drop shipper as there are a variety of scams set up with this! People saying you can earn easy ebay money using this drop shi[[ing program but it is not that easy. you must still put up the auctions and you are responsible if the shipper does not ship!
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 12:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hello, I am the drop ship queen. There is NOTHING I do not know about drop shipping, I am even writing a book about it. First be careful of fake drop shippers like DOBA! They are the worst, they will suck you dry and could careless if your customer ever gets their package. Go to the eBay sellers forum and read this: http://www.cafemom.com/group/48/boards/read/287584/Drop_Shippers_For_Beginners_Just_the_facts

After you read that, email me with any questions.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 12:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• PS I have even created my own website for drop ship information.

thedropshipqueen.com

It's not finished, but you can pickup several drop shippers who will not charge you anything to work with them. Real factory authorized drop shippers, who do not charge fees.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 12:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008