Does anyone know of any good work at home jobs?

I am a stay at home mother with 2 kids and I am looking to get pregnant again. I love being home, but I used to work full time before I had kids. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good work at home jobs that are legit. Please help if possible. thanks

nevaeh051907

Asked by nevaeh051907 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• What kind of professional skills do you have? If you do not have any there is Mary Kay, Labella Baskets there start up cost are very cheap. If you want PM me for more info. GL
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 11:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Are you looking for a job that limits what you can make or would you be interested in a business where you can be in charge of how much you get paid? If you are determined and organized, a business may be a better fit for you than a job. The rewards can be so much greater in more ways than one.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would love to be in charge of how much I make. I was looking at medical billing and stuff like that, but there are all these classes that I have to take. I was thinking to get something up and running asap
    nevaeh051907

Comment by nevaeh051907 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If you are interested in working a business, I am a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this for many reasons, and can work when I want around my families schedule. Many ways to make money with this business, let me know if you would like more info about the company, the business and how you can earn your kit for FREE.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have done gold canyon before, but it seemed too much at the time because I was pregnant with my second child.
    nevaeh051907

Comment by nevaeh051907 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• How long ago? This is my 2nd go around w/ them. I was w/ them 3 yrs ago and had an awful upline. I decided to sign up again w/ an amazing lady, and found an amazing team of girls to work w/. If you change your mind let me know. Best of luck on your search.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have two little ones as well. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM Is what you seem to be itching for.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011