I need a legit work-at-home job!

I'm so nervous about all the ones i see online and was wondering if anyone does any of them....which ones are real and which ones are fake and which ones make you the most amount of money?
thanks for your help!

strizine

Asked by strizine at 11:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you have any professional skills there are many that are legit. If you do not have any of those skills, there is Labella Baskets, Mary Kay and also many other you can do. If you would like PM me and I can let you know. The start up costs are cheap. GL
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 11:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• if you want to be a party consultant there are tons of jobs you can do and invite people to your home for a party. party lite candles, mary k, pampered chief.. just depends how much of a people person you are.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If you like to write, you can apply to be a writer for Demand Media. They pay $15 dollars for a short "how-to" article. The library has a bunch of books that list tons of legit work-at-home jobs too.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I don't know of too many Work at home "jobs". I was like you, and didn't know which was legit or not. That is why I chose to do my own business. I have tried many, and the one that works out great for me is being a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this one because I don't have to have inventory, people can order directly from my website, and there are many ways to make money w/ this business. If you would like to hear more and how you can earn your kit for FREE send me a msg. Best of luck on your search!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would love to share with you my journey with a legit home based business! Let me know if you would like to hear more! Hope this helps honey
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 11:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM Legit jobs like Uhual American Airlines, Jet Blue, Hilton @ Home Etc..
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• bow downI’m looking for a job but I do this in my free time. (Mostly when my 10 month old is napping) Cashcrate.com They don’t ask for credit card numbers or personal info. It’s free. Why not earn money in your free time while you look!?! It doesn’t hurt to try right!?! Cashcrate.com

nutty_acorn

Answer by nutty_acorn at 11:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011