HOUSEHOLD CHORES

DO YOU HAVE A SCHEDULE ON WHEN YOU DO YOUR CHORES? (FOR INSTANCE, EVERY MONDAY YOU DO LAUNDRY..TUESDAYS YOU CLEAN THE FRIDGE...) OR DO YOU JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING DAILY OR AS NEEDED?

SHELL28

Asked by SHELL28 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• As needed at my house, which is always with my crazy schedule......lol
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 11:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• deep cleaning monday (clean the carpets) wash bedding mid week and all other chores are done daily
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Everything is daily or the most part, the fridge is every other week, the day before I go grocery shopping. Dusting is every Friday, laundry is everyday, but sheets are every monday, windows are probably once a month, the toliet is once a week, normally Fridays...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sunday, is cleaning and laundry day. That way everything's ready for the coming week. I do laundry everyday though, I just make sure it's all finished up on Sunday.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I do have weekly and daily chores as some things need done more than others but Monday is a big cleaning day in my house after the weekend.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Usually I do things when they need to be done. Typically dishes get done every day (either by me or my roommate). Really the only thing is, I try to avoid laundry on weekends - we live in an apartment building with a shared laundry room and it tends to get busy on weekends (especially Sundays) so I typically do it during the week.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• monday is sheets and laundry
    tuesday is socks and putting away after hand dry
    wednesday is reorganizing if needed
    thursday is vacuuming and carpet clean if needed
    friday is dishes and putting them away
    saturday/sunday whatever needs to be done
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Everything is as needed around here.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My chores kind of revolve around my partner's work schedule. She's a shift worker...so it's never consistent around this house! I try to get the house gorgeous before our son goes to his father's for the weekend. I can enjoy a clean home for at least a couple of days LOL
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have always wished I could set a schedule and stick to it. I have tried at times but something always seems to come up to mess up one day and then the next day I say I will catch up but it never happens. Plus there always seems to be a list a mile long of chores to do especially in the warmer weather wtih yard work on top of everything else.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011