Can u have unprotected sex one day and have spotting as if yur period is coming?

bre381

Asked by bre381 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• When were you suppose to have your period? Me and my guy had sex a couple days before i was suppose to start mine and it started almost immediatly after..spotting first then full blown.
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yes and my last period was either the 12 or the 19th but its pink
    bre381

Comment by bre381 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• but wat if the intercouser end with him ejaculating in you and i also have pronounced veins in my chest i can i take my son to school whicj i wake up a 630 to get him dress the moment i get home and i lay stil im sleep is this normal also i started spotting yesterday the incident happend on saturday but we been trying to conceive everytime we have intercourse
    bre381

Comment by bre381 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Hmm..im not sure about the pronounced veins, you might wanna get that checked out lol as far as every thing else im not sure..are you wondering if your pregnant? if your period was last month around the 12th and you had un protected sex sat a week before your due for a period..and you started spotting then you could be preggers i suppose..but it wouldnt show up on a test that soon..i would just wait it out and see if you get your period and see if your symptoms change =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• no i been having unprotected sex wit him for awhile but the last time was sat the 9 and he came in me and yesterday i started spotting but our sex has been consistent every weekend
    bre381

Comment by bre381 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2011