NEIGHBORS...

DO YOU HAVE A NOSEY NEIGHBOR?

SHELL28

Asked by SHELL28 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Oh yeah!!! Message me and I'll tell u about mine and u tell me about yours.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I only know one of my neighbors and they are way too hard working to notice anything going on next door. If any of my other neighbors are nosey I wouldn't know because I don't know them at all.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yeah,lol. He lives on 20 acres, and we can't really see each others houses, but he rides his Gator/ATV around his property, and his trail just so happens to go right down the fence line next to our yard. I don't mind really, I just think it's funny because he goes by almost everyday...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Very nosey and very frustrating.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• There's this tiny little woman (east Indian, I think) who lives in the apartment on one side of us. She's not that nosey, but she sure loves to give us funny looks when we're walking down the hallway...as if we shouldn't be there. She just hangs out there sometimes...really weird...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Luckily not right now but we usually do
    goddess99

Answer by goddess99 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yup its the most annoying thing in the world. hes so nosy he called the cops on my bf at the time for not having his registration yet on his car. he had been counting the days, that bastard neighbor until he thought time was up. it turned out he had 3 days left and almost got a ticket until it was explained to the cops that time was still left. the neighbor also killed my cat for leaving rat poison out in my front yard. they are so snoopy they know where everyone is in my family at what time of day all the time. creepy!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:36 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Right across the street from us - we call him the Mayor of the street because he knows everything that is going on. But they are older and their house is now for sale.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Not really. Our neighbors all seem to keep to themselves.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• WoW, Liz4Life! That's crazy!

Our nosey neighbors are right across the street. For the most part they are pretty nice, though. When they aren't chillin' outside I do see them open the blinds a crack. I call them the De La Nosies! They haven't caused any harm and our son plays with their grandchildren. They've even watched over the garage once when we had forgotten to close it going out of town :)
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011