Does anyone live in texas!!!!

Just wandering if anyone lives in Texas and knows the laws for testing newborns for weed?

julymom71111

Asked by julymom71111 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• testing for weed as in a newborn drug screening? most hospitals do them now in Texas
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• That's sad that the world has come to this.........Not that they smoke weed but that a mother would smoke while pregnant...........If they tests positive is something done? I would sure hope so!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am pretty sure all hospitals do a little drug screen but I don't know if it includes weed. I live in GA and i knew someone who smoked weed while they were pregnant and no one ever mentioned it ....... but i know DFCS will take you to court if a baby is pos for anything else.
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Testing babies for drugs? Really? They definitely don't do that here...that's crazy. Don't smoke weed while you're pregnant...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011