How can I get more quality leads to my website?

I have posted on craigslist, and gotten a few leads here and there. I have also posted on some "free ad posting" sites, but gotten NOTHiNG. I want some leads that really generate new customers. And I would like to spend little or no money (for now, starting up). Are there any good suggestions for websites that offer free advertising, that will produce some good results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Create a Facebook page for your website. Add a Facebook button to your website. Then, "like" ANY and ALL pages on Facebook are are similar to your website/page. Next "like" ANY and ALL pages that have an audience that would enjoy your product. Post comments on those pages statuses using your page account. Post on their walls that you are a new 'like" of their's and are "showing some love". Post from you website a link onto your page occasionally. You WILL draw more and more people that way. I started the same way and now have 727 "likes" on Facebook and thousands of views of my blog, which I just set up with AdSense and it has just started making me money.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• What kind of networking are you doing? You probably need to get out and attend more networking events.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• its not your leads, its your prospecting training and skills. As you can see most companies dont equip you with what you need. I know of a company that does. Contact me to get started!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• To the person that voted me down: She wants customers and wants to do it cheaply. I gave her tools to do just that. Now while it may not be the way you would do it, nor will it attract only the richest, best customers on earth, it is a way to get a foothold on customers and spread the word of her business by mouth.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Start a Facebook page?
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2011