21 weeks along and trying to find a new job..

Has anyone else had any luck?

lauren_rankins

Asked by lauren_rankins at 11:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• It's going to be hard to find a job while your pregnant. One of my friends found a job at babies r us when she was in her second trimester but they gave her little hours so she ended up quitting and working for a day care. I would try a day care because it will help you with what to expect and plus if your working there after the baby is born you get a discount. Good Luck.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Have you thought of doing something from home? There are many options. If you need any help just PM me, I can give you some ideas.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 12:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Look at the job categories at care.com too. There are about 4-5 and something might be a fit. It is not just for doing childcare
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• HIRED ON THE SPOT AT 8 MONTHS PREGO, Depends on if your skills are in demand. Try HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011