Spotting and not getting your period yet

When you think ur pregnant have you experiencing spotting like you were about to start your period around the time you were suppose to ge your period and had cramping but havent had your period yet in 2 days and found out u were pregnant. Im ttc and hvent been sucessful for the past 7 months. but this time I started spoting as if I were about to start my period and it never happened tha it didn't actually come. Its been two days and I'm still waiting. I have a lil pre mnstrual cramping here and again but no bledding has this happend to anyone that became pregnant? Trying keep my hopes up

lamartre06

Asked by lamartre06 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i got cramping but no bleeding. however, spotting is possible. try taking a test if you were supposed to start
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 11:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• well the same happened to me.. but af came after 3-4 days :(
    Shefali83

Answer by Shefali83 at 4:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2011