Thought i might ask over here too... how bad did you hurt AFTER liposuction?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 11:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• If it's done laproscopily and you DONT get up and move around like they tell you, then you get all that air they pumped into you during the procedure migrating up around your neck and shoulders and it hurts like hell. I did have some pain in the uterus area, but it was not so bad that I couldnt move. The 2 incisions they made hurt worse than anything else. Some people have a higher or lower threshold of pain.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I havent but i know a woman who did (my neighbors mother - so when watching the kids together she described her after effects) -
    she had to wear this restrictive wrap, her incisions reopened and her dd had to tape them back up - the incisions kept leaking goo... honestly if i had it done i would want to be taken care of in a hospital until the incisions healed - sounded like she went through hell!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Never had it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Never had it done that freaks me out!!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:08 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Omg!! I had lipo last year on my arms, hips, and inner and outer thighs.
    Arms were a piece if cake. I had them dine the same time I got my breast implants.
    10 days later I got my hips and thighs done. Holy cow!!! I was in the most pain I had ever felt in my LIFE!
    And it lasted for a looooog time...,
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2011