Spotting and not getting your period yet

When you think ur pregnant have you experiencing spotting like you were about to start your period around the time you were suppose to ge your period and had cramping but havent had your period yet in 2 days and found out u were pregnant. Im ttc and hvent been sucessful for the past 7 months. but this time I started spoting as if I were about to start my period and it never happened tha it didn't actually come. Its been two days and I'm still waiting. I have a lil pre mnstrual cramping here and again but no bledding has this happend to anyone that became pregnant? Trying keep my hopes up

lamartre06

Asked by lamartre06 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was 4 months preggo with my first before I knew because I had some spotting around the time I was supposed to get my period so I thought thats what it was.. if you have missed your period already you should take a HPT. Good Luck!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yep and I am not 4 months pregnant :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am now 4 months pregnant. I can't type today
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thank u ! I'm gettin excited but als a little scared
    lamartre06

Comment by lamartre06 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• AWW i hope you are..!! best of wishes to you and you SO/DH that happend with me....with my daughter
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011