would it be bad to masterbate/play with myself?

we have a great sex life. almost everyday or more. but i need that special spot attention and don't get it. he can't do it justice and i just want to get that itch scratched!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Masturbation is perfectly healthy and normal. 99% of men and women do it (even if they don't admit it). So don't be afraid to experiment and explore =oD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with that, i do it every now and again and its perfectly normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Why would it be? Go for it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I am really not into the playing with my self thing. But talk openly with your hubby what you like and don't like when you are together in the mode. Maybe he does not know where is the spot you like , and you have to teach him. so you both have a good time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• what would be wrong about it?
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with it at all. I love sex with my husband, but I also know what I like and I know when to end it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You should feel free to do whatever you want with your own body!

Just curious, where is your special spot and why does your husband not pleasure you there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• He is really inexperienced and just doesn't hit the clit. He tries God love him for trying! I love our sex life but sometimes I just need it! ya know? I have tried showing him how to find it and make it feel good, but he gets a little frustrated and so do I (sexually) so I think that if I make the itch go away and enjoy him when we are together its all good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Does he go down on you? That's the easiest way for him to stimulate your clitoris. Do you orgasm from sex now?
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• No, he's tried to go down and it tickles me....I do orgasm. I actually orgasm pretty easily. Once (while drunk) I told a whole barroom full of people that if I am wearing a tight enough pair of pants and walk up stairs, I am screaming when I get to the top!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2008